Custom Ice Sculptures, Arctic Creations, to enhance and inspire your next event!
Some great questions to ask your potential Ice sculptor as well as some basic facts.
How long will the ice sculpture last? An ice sculpture typically lasts an average of 4-6 hours indoors. Ice sculptures can be displayed outdoors, but will have significantly less lasting time. For outdoor displays, it is recommended displaying your ice sculpture in a shaded area away from direct sunlight.
What is the average size and weight of an ice sculpture? Dimensions and weight vary depending on the design. A single block ice sculptures are carved from a 300 lb. block of ice with the dimensions of 40 in. high x 20 in. wide x 10 in. thick.
- Do you deliver?
- Are your ice sculptures made from molds?
- What is included with the ice sculpture?
- What will we need to provide? or Do I need to provide a tray and light for the sculpture?
- How much lead time will you need?
- How far in advanced will I need to place an order?
- How do I choose my ice carving design?
- Can you custom design an ice sculpture for our special event?
- Is a deposit required?