I have been a professional Deejay for weddings and community events since 2002. I began teaching since 1987 and have formal training in Public Speaking. MusicMX is a member of the American Deejay Association, Bridal Association and Chamber of Commerce. We use only professional equipment and have backups available for almost any size event. I have an assistant with me for all weddings that is skilled with all equipment. We always dress professionally with a Tuxedo standard for all weddings. As a member of the Deejay and Bridal Association, I have several associates who are Deejays and available in case of emergency. MusicMX is insured and takes the safety of your guests and my staff seriously.
MusicMX can provide several services in addition to Deejay, sound and lighting. We regularly work with several singers, bands and orchestras to add a truly special touch. References are available for all our services.
INCLUDED IN OUR BASIC WEDDING PACKAGE
- Sound Systems
- Lighting for Dance Floor
- Music for Wedding and Reception
- Timeline and Agenda
10 THINGS TO ASK YOUR DEEJAY
- Have you committed yourself to follow A Code of Professional Conduct?
- Are you insured? Can you supply me with proof of liability?
- Will you be willing to play requests and discuss music ahead of time?
- Do you use Professional Equipment?
- Do you provide backup equipment at my event?
- Does the Disc Jockey know the proper etiquette for your type of party?
- How much time do you allow for set-up?
- Do you provide a written contract?
- Will you be suitably dressed for our occasion?
- Do you belong to a professional organization or trade group?
Call us at 805-368-1185 or 661-208-1123
OTHER ITEMS TO NOTE
Disc Jockey rates vary based on talent, experience, emcee ability, service, coordination, equipment needed, music knowledge, mixing ability and personality.
Rates for the DJ industry vary greatly. The best price is not always the best deal, especially if you are planning a wedding. As a matter of fact, surveys conclude that nearly 100% of brides would have spent more money on their entertainment and made it their #1 priority in hindsight.